The Coastal Conservation Association of New Hampshire is hosting their 2013 Oyster Festival on Sunday, September 22, 2013 at the Seacoast Science Center, Odiorne State Park, Rye, NH. The festival runs from 12 to 4 pm, rain or shine. The event supports oyster restoration efforts in Great Bay. It is a great time for all involved and includes
- Plenty of Oysters $1 each
- Smuttynose Beer
- Wine provided by Philbrick’s Fresh Market
- Soft Drinks & Water provided by Squamscott Beverages
- Signature Bites from area restaurants
- NH Oyster Shucking Championship – Cash Prizes!
- Live auction (L.L. Bean, Orvis…and more)
- Door prizes
- Free access to Seacoast Science Center during event
- Informational tents
- Live music by: Squid Jiggers
Fat Dog Shellfish will be there to provide our oysters and our awesome shucking abilities. Find out more at http://www.ccanh.org/2013-oyster-event.html. We hope to see you there.